The Spanish company Stampii, creator of an innovative international platform for digital collections, launched last April 28th the official MotoGP Digital Collection2010 in Spain and Italy.
is the first collection that Stampii offers to all fans of collecting
in general and motorcycling in particular. Users can enjoy it as much in their computers (Windows and Mac) as in their mobile devices (iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Java).
are the new collectibles digital cards that integrate each one of the collections, a 21st-century version of the traditional lifelong trading card.
In addition to collecting, consult and swap, they also offer new multimedia content which is updated continuously at no cost
. The most representative videos, images and statistics live directly from the circuit to your computer and mobile after each Grand Prix.
is the first official digital collection for fans of the world championship. Every rider, motorbike, team and every grand prix will have its individual stampii; 129 individual cards will allow you to enjoy overtakes, falls, victories and defeats of the most exciting season ever.
The high quality of production of the contents makes collecting in Stampii a unique entertainment experience truly innovative
. It brings together the joy of traditional collecting and all the opportunities and advantages of the latest technology:
• Accessible. Each stack at 0,90 + VAT. Each one displays four units.
• Easy to acquire. With promotional codes and through multiple payment devices (premium SMS, prepaid accounts, credit cards, etc ....)
• Certificate of property. It ensures that each digital card is unique and only enjoyable by its owner.
• Swap. You can swap them anytime, anywhere and with any collector.
• Customizable. An exclusive and intuitive navigation application which allows you to organize collections.
• Continuous content updates at no cost. New multimedia contents available after every Grand Prix.
• Social Networks interaction. You can manage swapping them and to be on alert on latest promotions.
• Deepness of contents. You can check statistics, historical and current season most complete data.
• Portability. In addition to personal computer, users can enjoy the collection and its cards in their mobiles, and swap the cards face to face with their friends.
On May 2nd coincident with the GP bwin de España in Xerez
, many promotional activities were carried out to support the launch of the collection. 9 million virtual stacks
were given away for free as promotional vouchers to be activated in the application and thus promote the start of the collection. There will also be contests throughout the championship season, users can participate and win fantastic prizes
: Grand prix tickets including paddock visit, helmets, exclusive watches, etc.
The first digital collection
ever is MotoGP 2010! See video presentation
Free application download
Stampii is an independent digital content company, created and founded in Spain in May 2009 by Alex Baixas, Alfonso Marian and Eduardo Sanchez. Following their first year of development, the company was launched on the 6th April 2010 with the vision that an ideal context exists within which digital collecting can be born and which it can develop, and the mission to become the category benchmark for this new form of collecting in the digital world.
For more information:
Aitor Satrústegui - Departamento de Marketing
Alberto González – Departamento de Marketing Online